Music lessons in your home. Learn to play piano or guitar now! Find out how much fun music lessons are. Music is a way to build a sense of accomplishment and to bring joy into your life. All ages welcome.
Registration is ongoing!
NO Registration fee. Pay monthly.
Private music lessons; piano and guitar in the comfort of your own home. I have a few openings Calgary. Book now to ensure a spot!
$30 per half hour
$45 for 45 minute lesson
$60 one hour lesson
Summer lessons are available upon request.
How does it work?
Dedicated students who want to have fun with learning music! I will help you to make your musical dreams a reality. A teacher who thinks out of the box, I can show you different ways of looking at the music. Your music lessons will be in your home, on either piano, or guitar.
Do you have a strong enough desire to want to play? When considering music lessons, one must understand it is a commitment to learning, which entails practicing in between your lessons. A willingness to do the work required to carry out your goals is all that is needed-I will help with the rest.
Registration is ongoing, dependent upon availability. Please contact me if you want to fulfill your musical dreams.
Achieved a high level of musicianship
Self-disciplined, organized & punctual
Able to motivate & inspire students
Love of music & enjoy teaching music lessons
Piano, guitar, voice, performance, composition, arranging,
Teaching private music lessons, coaching, mentoring
WHAT I TEACH
- Reading music on piano and guitar
- Fundamentals all ages, adult beginners piano & guitar, songwriting, performance preparation
- Theory, sight reading, ear training, scales, RCM PIANO teach to Grade 8
- Piano, jazz and blues piano chord structures and improvisation, modes
- Guitar, note reading, tabulature, chords, scales, chord progressions, fingerpicking, cycle of fifths
- Skype Lessons Upon Request
- Experienced Professional Player & Performer
- Songwriting; Berklee College of Music
- Developing Your Musicianship; Berklee College of Music
- Jazz Improvisation I & II; Capilano University, Vancouver, BC
- Classical Piano (11 years, Grade VIII RCM)
- Royal Conservatory of Music, RCM London, UK
- Private Guitar Studies; Heather Bishop
Recommended Piano Tuner: itune4u Tell Colin or Rick I sent you.
Need Sheet Music?