I am seriously trying to get some work done here. Before I get started, let me share some useful tips to positively prolong procrastination, without ever watching TV.
- Follow 300+ feeds everyday.
- Spend hours collecting new feeds to follow.
- Create useless DigiManip’s in your photo editor.
- Sort out all the folders in your e-mail box.
- Write some code for the fun of it.
- Hang on the phone for far too long.
- Take the neighbour’s dog for a walk.
- Sharpen all your pencils, re bonding with the coloured ones.(Remember Laurentian Indian Red?)
- Try to find that item you misplaced, and do not stop until you find it. (OCD)
- Stop to clean out every closet and drawer you open in your search for the missing item.
- Take up a new hobby, such as knitting, for example
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Clean out the garage, and plan a garage sale.
- Write out a list of new ways to procrastinate.
I am starting a three month healing program. It is crucial for me to use this time to my optimum advantage. Journaling was once an everyday occurrence in my life, yet lately on line writing has taken the forefront. The main difference between journaling and blogging, is the latter has an audience, whereas journaling is private, no editing necessary or preferred.
My journal is ready to go. I have various pens, coloured pencils and markers, so that I may sketch as well as write. I hope to examine all aspects of my nature which have been holding me back: Physical Mental/Emotional Spiritual. Looking at patterns, blocks and any insights I will have along the way. I will be looking at my intentions, setting some objectives, as well as ways I have been known to sabotage myself.
I am fortunate to be part of a group facilitated by an intuitive healer, who will be using vibrational healing, to help us to wade through our blocks. We met as a group last week, and will not meet again until the end of the three month process.
I will be helping the facilitator to write a workbook for future groups. So it is a huge project which I am pleased to be part of. Still haven’t started my art facilitator job. Surely everything is bound to happen at once!